Collection and evaluation of a wide range of structured and unstructured information from heterogeneous sources, alignment of information with existing knowledge, and identification of relationships – these are the challenges faced daily in case processing by police investigators, whether it be international drug trafficking, smuggling of illegal immigrants or the combating of terrorism.
rsCASE® supports all aspects of police case processing,
enables networking and the presentation and communication of results. rsCASE® also offers efficient functions for police operations in special situations such as kidnappings or terrorist attacks.
rsCASE® provides comprehensive retrieval and analysis functions for case processing:
- PIA (Personal Information Assistant): An individually configurable start screen – the “cockpit” for day-to-day work
- ChartEdit: Graphical data entry via Drag & Drop
- Automated recognition of duplicate entries with automatic user notification
- Numerous special retrieval functions such as the structure, path, pattern and similarity searches and the intelligent synetic name search
- Full-text searching in all information in the database, incl. document contents
- Searches for persons using biometric data
- Visualisation in charts and diagrams
- Entity extraction for the processing of unstructured texts
- Geographical analyses
- Data mining and statistics
- Agent technology for automatic searches in newly received information with active notification.
Additional modules offer expert functions for the work of the police specialists:
- “Soko” for special task forces and clue-intensive investigations
- “TKÜ” for lawful interception measures
- A court exhibits module for documenting the history of evidence and court exhibits
- GPS monitoring for displaying the position of monitored objects and movement profiles
- A case files module for mapping and maintaining file structures and for user-friendly retrieval and analysis
- A DNA module for mass screenings and the evaluation of the data.
rsEvid® provides a complete solution for the management of evidence and court exhibits.
rsExTract® allows the analysis of mass data.