Network Media Analysis
The Social Web has revolutionised society and its communication. Social media offer undreamt of new networking capabilities: globally and in a matter of seconds.
rset An® - Network Media Analysis
rset An® quickly produces relevant results for different query scenarios:
- What articles/posts are available and what is being said on the topic?
- Who are the opinion formers on a specific issue, at a specific time or in a specific location?
- What was posted at a specific time in a specific location?
- What announcements have been made public?
Functionality, a few examples:
- Fast and uncomplicated analysis of social media using special, easy-to-use input masks
- Support of the pre-analysis using filters and interactive elements in the user interface
- Comprehensive configuration options for the data queries
- Dynamic visualisation of geo-relevant information from the social media data
- Simple-to-use export of relevant social media information
Interaction with rsASE® / rs nt ent® / rs AX® / rs IRS®/ rs y nt®:
- Transfer of relevant data to a rs rame® system
- Linking of relevant social media data to information available in other systems (e. g. rs ASE® / rs nt ent®)
- Use of the data retrieval functions of e. g. rs
Wildcard search, fragmentary search, phonetic search, similarity search, complex search, full-text search, GIS queries etc. ASE® / rs nt ent®: