Cyber security information is all around us. The big challenge comes when you are creating or enriching your own Cyber Intelligence: You need to identify the really relevant parts of information in unstructured data located within and outside your organization.
rsy nt® - Cyber Intelligence
The solution for effectively structure, analyze, classify, visualize, report and share Cyber Intelligence.
With rs y nt® you can utilize structured and un-structured intelligence beyond the limitations of domains.
Formerly stand-alone cyber security operations, e.g. forensics, malware analyses, IT security actions, OSINT can now be fused and evaluated most efficiently.
rs y nt® improve the collaboration and information sharing between different disciplines/departments/ agencies. The result is actionable intelligence.
Functionality of rs y nt®
- Identification of facts and relations in Cyber Intelligence
- Improve attribution by combining cyber and real world Intelligence
- Automated alerts when new relevant intelligence is available
- STIX data model and interface
- Transfer of relevant data to a case processing system, e.g. rs ASE®
- Use of relevant social media data retrieved via rs et An®
- Use of numerous data retrieval options, e.g. wildcard search, fragmentary search, phonetic search, similarity search, complex search, full-text search, GIS queries
- Customizable user interface according to different user tasks - from data entry through to analysis
- Integration of geographical information systems (GIS) for the presentation of geographical relationships
- Report generator for creating requests, forms, reports and statistics
- Customizable workflow management
- Tamper-proof storage of collected data in a reliable, tried and tested system
- Strong access control by implemented scalable rights and roles concept
- Unique classification capabilities, source and information rating
- Configurable monitoring of resubmission dates and deletion dates
- Logging functions