Protection of your personal data has a high priority for rola Security Solutions GmbH. It’s important to us that we inform you about what personal data is collected, how this data is used, and your rights in this respect.
This Data Protection Notice provides an overview of the aspects of relevance to the processing of your data by our company on this website.
The Data Controller is rola Security Solutions GmbH, Essener Strasse 5, 46047 Oberhausen, Germany, represented by the Managing Director Stefan Günzel.
If you have any questions about data protection, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Coordinator, Nicole Boehm, via datenschutzrola.com or our Data Protection Officer Dr Claus D. Ulmer, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, 53113 Bonn, Germany via datenschutztelekom.de.
You have the right:
- to demand access to information in respect of the categories of data processed, the purposes for which data is processed, possible recipients of the data, and the planned duration of the data storage (Art. 15 of the GDPR);
- to demand rectification and/or supplementation of incorrect / incomplete data (Art. 16 of the GDPR);
- to withdraw any consent you may have granted, at any time with effect for the future (Art. 7, Para. 3 of the GDPR);
- to object to data processing based on a legitimate interest, on grounds relating to your particular situation (Art 21, Para. 1 of the GDPR);
- to demand erasure of data in specific cases within the context of Art. 17 of the GDPR - in particular if the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or are being processed unlawfully, or if you have withdrawn your consent for their processing in accordance with (c) above or have objected to their processing in accordance with (d) above;
- to demand, subject to certain conditions, restriction of the data in cases where erasure is not possible or the obligation to erase the data is in dispute (Art. 18 of the GDPR);
- to data portability, i.e. you can receive your data which you have provided to us in a commonly used and machine-readable format, such as CSV, and can if desired transmit that data to another controller (Art. 20 of the GDPR);
- to lodge a complaint in respect of the data processing with the responsible supervisory authority (the Data Protection and Freedom-of-Information Officer for the State of North Rhine-Westphalia).
Your data is disclosed as follows:
- To processors (service providers, agents) tasked by us within the scope of the relevant legislation with the processing of data in accordance with Art. 28 of the GDPR. In such cases, rola Security Solutions GmbH continues to be responsible for the protection of your data.
- Based on statutory requirements, in specific situations we are legally required to disclose specific data to the requesting public authority.
Your data is fundamentally processed in Germany and in other countries within the European Union. Should your data in exceptional cases also be processed in countries outside the European Union (i.e. in so-called third countries), this will take place with your explicit consent or if it is necessary for the provision of our services to you or is legally permissible (Art. 49 of the GDPR). In addition, your data will only be processed in third countries when it is ensured by specific measures that an adequate level of data protection exists (e.g. a decision on such adequacy by the EU Commission or so-called appropriate safeguards, Art. 44ff. of the GDPR).
If you use the contact form on our website, the personal data that you provide to us within the context of this contact enquiry/request will only be used for the purpose of responding to your request(s) and for the associated technical administration. The data will not be passed to third parties. Your personal data will also be deleted, without the need for withdrawal of consent for its processing on your part, when we have processed your request(s) and it is no longer necessary to store the contact data.
Information for Job Applicants:
By submitting your application you consent to our processing of the data contained in your application within the context of the application procedure. We assure you that your data will be handled in confidence and will be processed and used exclusively for the purpose of the applicant selection process.
The data that you provide to us will be processed exclusively by the Personnel/HR Department and the staff of rola Security Solutions GmbH involved in the job application process, and in the case of subsequent employment additionally by the Personnel/HR Department of the parent group Deutsche Telekom AG. The Personnel/HR Department of our parent group Deutsche Telekom AG is committed via contractual obligations and data protection directives to the handling of personal data in accordance with data protection regulations.
We wish to advise you that secure transmission of data sent to us unencrypted via e-mail can not be ensured. This means that third parties could be able to read data that you send to us via unencrypted channels. You are responsible for the security of the data that you wish to send to us. Should you wish to ensure secure transmission of your data, please contact us.
Your application documents will be retained for a maximum of 6 months following receipt, unless you wish us to also consider your application for later job vacancies. If you would like us to also consider you for job vacancies at a later date, and consequently to retain your application beyond the maximum retention period of 6 months, please let us know.
As the Controller, rola Security Solutions GmbH reserves the right to amend the Data Protection Notice at any time with regard to applicable data protection regulations.
Date of issue of the Data Protection Notice: 24 May 2018.